Is this a ground cherry "Goldie"?

I thought I was growing a ground cherry "Goldie"? Can anyone identify. (Note: there is a spaghetti squash in the background, please ignore.). This plant is about 7 to 8 feet tall.

Bucks County Pennsylvania

I've looked at ground cherry leaves and they are not all the same. One picture of "goldie" had purple stems. However, I don't trust the picture because it wasn't clearly labeled. The plant in the USDA database has quite a different leaf. Yours seems closer to a red oak leaf. Red House Garden has excellent pictures of "goldie". I haven't been able to identify it specifically in any of the online databases.
By now, the plant should show some signs of fruiting. Also, it shouldn't have any woody stems. I recommend you take a sample to your local Penn State Extension and ask them to identify it. Be sure to take a stem or branch with several leaves attached so the Master Gardener can see the way the leaves are arranged on the stem. Here is a link to their website.
You might also check out "goldie" on Johnny's Seeds. That is a very reputable seed company, and there may be able to get information about flowering and fruiting that would give you a better picture of what your plant should be doing right now.

It looks like Datura stramonium, which is a poisonous plant. This plant is also called Jimson Weed.