Do i have springtails?

Hi guys! Iam so frustrated! My boyfriemd recently moved into a new room.i slept over for the first time ....i noticed a a small black bug that hoped right off of me! The 2nd day i noticed them alot more....throughout the day and night. I went to the br & i noticed 2 on my foot. My little one has a tub ....i got to take a good look at them because there were small ones in the tub. They look like springtails. They say springtails do not bite but i have bites! What to do....cant afford to buy anything at the moment!

Cook County Illinois integrated pest management household pests springtails

Without seeing samples of what you have I cannot tell you if they are springtails. You can put out glue boards and then take them to your local Extension office for identification.
http://web.extension.illinois.edu/cook/

If they say they are springtails, then reduce the moisture in the area with regulating the A/C or a dehumidifier and they should die out (they require moisture to survive).