Maple tree disease in Kansas

Help...I have attached some photos which appear to be Verticillium wilt but I am not positive. Can anyone diagnose and provide feedback. Besides fertilizing can anything else be done to save my tree? Thank You So Much....

Johnson County Kansas plant disease maple trees

Verticillium wilt is a vascular wilt disease caused by a soil-borne fungus, in which leaves and branches turn brown, often on one side of the tree. I don't believe this is Verticillium wilt. It looks like these leaves have some abnormality or mishapen leaf veins, which may be due to herbicide injury. Is it all over the tree. How old is the tree. Have there been lawn treatments applied? You may want to take a sample in to your local Cooperative Extension Office in your county there in Johnson County, KS.
Otherwise, I do not think this will cause long lasting harm to the tree and it should leaf out normally next year.

Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension,