Is this mustard?

Hi! A row of greens came up in my garden and I'm not sure what they are! I think this is from a "mesclun mix" seed packet dated 2013, so I will not be surprised if you think this is mustard. (In the past, the mustard has come up most aggressively from that packet, and since the packet is old, not surprised if only mustard seeds retained viability). Thing is, we've started to eat the leaves and it doesn't have the bitter / sharp taste that I normally associate with mustard. I've attached pictures of the row of plants, one that is flowering, and a close up of a leaf. I definitely planted it, since it's come up in a straight row. Not a big worry either way, just curious.

Multnomah County Oregon

Thank you for your question about this greens ID! This does appear to be a member of the mustard family, probably mizuna, often called Japanese mustard. Here's an article about it and its uses: Mizuna