Tiger's Eye Sumac replacement

Greetings! I am 99.8% sure that my Tiger's Eye Sumac has Verticillium Wilt. After 8 years in the ground the past 4-5 years have shown increased 'limb death' each spring and increased random color change, then wilt then death of foliage. A planted offshoot from this parent plant in a different place is exhibiting similar characteristics. At this point I believe that I need to remove and burn the infected shrub :-( What would be a good replacement that is similar (minus the suckers)? Striking shape, foliage, color, size was good (possibly because of all of the dieback).... Thoughts? This is a tall order! Thanks!!

Carver County Minnesota plant disease

Hi
I've just planted a number of native shrubs, some of which would fit your ideal... take a look at some of the viburnums (Blue muffin, Nannyberry, Spice island, Arrowwood...)... many have interesting blooms and persistent, coloured fruit. Also consider things like winterberry (Ilex verticillata) and bayberry (Myriaca sp.). There's also chokeberry (Aronia sp.), which are not the same as chokeCHERRIES. I have run out of room, but may yet find a spot for tree lilac (Syringa reticulata) like Ivory silk, which fragrance is stunning. I would suggest finding out about local plant nurseries in your area (not just retailers! but folks who actually grow their stock) and get their catalogues. They will have many forms and types, and if grown locally you can be sure they are hardy.
Have fun.