Grafting on 2-3 year vine - Pakistan

I have started vineyard farming since the past 2 1/2 years.There are about 1000 vines (flame seedless, king ruby and NARC Black - seeded) which i wish to replace the variety with Sugra-One and Vitro black. I am not competent to under take the grafting by myself or through gardners with insufficient experience/knowledge. Can you be kind enough to guide me in a manner which i can follow and with least risk?

Outside United States vineyard fruit trees grafting

Successful grafting will require some practice and skill.I would suggest you find some one living in Pakistan to show you how and let you practice first. You will also need to find supplies, a grafting knife and bands to hold the graft together. To graft the planted grapes you will use the chip bud method about 2 inches (6 to 8 cm) from the ground. This is done in late summer or early fall. Bud stock can be collected once the late buds (buds for the next year) have formed.
I do not currently have pictures of chip budding so I will recommend a book that covers grafting in detail,

The Grafter’s Handbook, By R. J. Garner.
I don't think it will be an easy solution to change varieties. Most grafting of grapes is done to use pest resistant root stock, using bench grafting techniques.
You might also consider rooting cutting if you don,t require special root stock, and replanting. You might loose a year of growing time but the result might be quicker than grafting.