Tomato plants dying

On one side of the garden, my tomato plants are dying. The leaves started curling, then browning, then dying. After reading a few posts I think it is a fungus????
On the other side I saw bugs on my tomato plants. I use sevin yesterday, but they are still there living and kicking today. Could it be that this bug is killing my first tomato plants or is it a fungus. Also what are those bugs and what can I use to get rid of them.
Also, I did not have 1 tomato this year, but reading the posts I think the nights are too hot.

Choctaw County Oklahoma

The insect is one of the blister beetles. They are difficult to control as adults, but it can be done. The other pictures are not very clear and it would be difficult to pin point any one problem since tomatoes have many potential issues. I would suggest taking some samples to your County Extension office for diagnosis. You can also view all our fact sheets that address tomato pests by going to the following web site:

http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu/docushare/dsweb/View/Collection-228 You can find guidance to control of the potential pests including the blister beetle.

Thank you for your help