Redhead colleus

I transplanted a beautiful, healthy, growing Redhead coleus from one container to a larger container. It has struggled ever since. It looks very pitiful ever since (almost 2 weeks ago). Some of what I worry about: 1) I may have damaged the root ball when I transplanted it. (2) The new container doesn't drain as well as the smaller container; (3) the weather has gotten more humid and hot, perhaps that is the problem now, not necessarily what I did 2 weeks ago, (4) WHAT DO I DO TO FIX IT?

Anne Arundel County Maryland

Looks like the plant is struggling to establish itself. Make sure it has the proper growing conditions and care.
When transplanting into a larger container, it is best to transplant into the next size up. If the container is too large, then the excess soil can hold more moisture. Also, use a soilless mixture, a mixture of peat moss, perlite, and vermiculite which promotes good drainage. Some of the potting soils contain this. Make sure the container has holes for drainage.
The type of coleus you planted, a sun tolerant coleus, grows best in morning sun and filtered afternoon shade. Keep the soil evenly moist.
See the attached link for more information http://ipm.missouri.edu/meg/2015/1/2015-Year-of-the-Coleus/