hybrid orchid cactus

HI, I have been looking for a lot of beautiful orchid cactus pictures. and I wrote down the names for those I love. Luckily I found a website that sells the hybrid orchid cactus I want by the names in their lists. however after I clicked the pictures, I found out their flower pictures are not as pretty as those flowers at the exhibition shows or on other website--- the shape and colors of flowers are always a little bit different. My question is since all the orchid cactus I want are hybrid, so does that mean each person make hybrid flowers differently and that is why the flowers have the same name but look a little bit different? It makes a difference. If I saw the pictures from the lists, I do not have a desire to buy them.but if I look at the same kind of flower posted by someone, I just want them so badly since they are just so beautiful. I personally think there is a difference since I compare the pictures.

Baltimore County Maryland

Orchid cactus can vary with varying growing conditions and they can also vary because of misidentification. If you do not like the looks of the photos of the ones for sale, do not purchase them. vw