Anti-Drug Program "Truth or Consequences"

Do you have an anti-drug program called "Truth or Consequences" (think that's the name)? When talking with a person in Owen County about this, I was told local extension offices have the program that can be used in high schools to teach prevention of drug use. I am the advisor of SOS (Saving Our Students) Youth Coalition, a newly formed anti-drug organization with high school students. I would like to review the program material to determine if my group of students would want to put on program in their high school. Thank you

Anderson County Kentucky

Hello. Thank you for your question. For more information on the Truth & Consequences program, please contact the Anderson County 4-H Agent. I have included her contact information below. Susan D CampbellSusan D Campbell Extension Agent susan.campbell@uky.edu Anderson Cooperative Extension Office http://Anderson.ca.uky.edu 1026 County Park Road Lawrenceburg KY 40342-1235 (502) 839-7271 DL_CES_Anderson@EMAIL.UKY.EDU