Arborist needed

Asked July 26, 2016, 10:53 AM EDT

Does your office recommend a Certified Arborist who would be available to come and assess our trees?

Campbell County Kentucky certified arborist campbell county kentucky horticulture

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. For a complete listing of certified arborists in the NKY area, please contact the Campbell County Horticulture Agent. I have included his contact information below. David K Koester Extension Agent Campbell Cooperative Extension Office 3500 Alexandria Pike Highland Heights KY 41076-1705 (859) 572-2600 DL_CES_Campbell@EMAIL.UKY.EDU