Lilium name please

Hi I live in Scotland and have a lovely lily but can't find a name for it anywhere. Please can you help? I have spent months searching the internet. Regards Donna

Outside United States

Hi,

I have a few questions to narrow down the options.

Is this fragrant? Do you know your climate zone? In which month does it bloom?

Thank you,

Thank you for your reply.
No there is no smell off of this lily and it blooms in July. I'm sure that It is an asiatic lily as I have a wide verity of Lilium

The climate of Scotland is temperate (Köppen climate classification Cfb), and tends to be very changeable, but not normally extreme.
I hope this helps.

Donna,
I think you have a Stargazer Lilium. Check it out online and see what you think. A

Hi Andy
no it's not Stargazer. If I'm correct that's an oriental and this one isn't.

Sorry, last picture isn't it. The leaves are the same though
Regards
Donna

Here are photographs of the leaves. I had labelled it 'Matrix ' but I don't think it is.
Thank you for all your help.
Donna

The best I can do is say I believe it is Asiatic Lily. It is not the 'Matrix' nor 'Asiflorum'. It is a beautiful flower. I love the markings. If I find out more I will get back to you but so far I have exhausted my reference library.
I hope this helps some. If you find out the cultivar please let me know. Thanks, A

Thank you for all your help.
I will keep looking as I have about 8 of them. I will let you know if I find it.
until then I'm going to label it Andy D!
thanks again
Donna