bolting cauliflower and broccoli
hello and thank you for your time! my cauliflower and broccoli is bolting - some are are some are not should i just pull the ones that are? how do i prevent the other from not bolting? thanks!
Hennepin County Minnesota
- Maintaining a steady, moderate rate of growth.
- Setting out young, healthy transplants that have not been stressed.
- Watering well when transplanting to start root growth and remove air pockets from the soil.
- Planting at the correct time for your area.
- Growing slow-bolting varieties.