Yellowing leaves on Meyer Lemon plant outside on our deck

This is the first year that the Meyer Lemon plant I bought about 5-6 years ago Has any fruit that is growing. It was about 6 inches in size when I bought It here in Maryland. I keep it indoors in winter and outside in summer and warm temperatures. It has grown tremendously, is now 30 inches tall. It is in a 15 inch diameter pot and I think it maybe too small And needs to be repotted. The yellowing started about 3 weeks ago. I water it frequently but use little fertiliser. I gave taken photos so you can see what it looks like. It is my pride and joy and have persisted with it! I am interested in what you suggest. Also besides reporting is there anything else to do? Thank you

Baltimore County Maryland

Lemons are heavy feeders. Find some citrus fertilizer and follow directions on the label. Repot your lemon. With the appropriate fertilizer and new soil, the yellowing should diminish. vw