black walnuts in the hull

I am an artist and am looking for someone who can sell me/ship to me some black walnuts in the hull. I can use them to dye my art papers in something called eco-dying. I don't need a lot, but I can't seem to find anyone on-line who does this. i live in NH so don't have them readily available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks you in advance, Adele Sanborn

Pennsylvania trees and shrubs walnut trees

Are you looking for black walnut hull powder? Or are you trying to obtain the whole hull? if so, can you tell me the approximate quantity you need to obtain?

Thank you,

whole hull......and maybe a dozen

The following link appears to be a food company selling black walnuts in the hull. https://nuts.com/nuts/black-walnuts/in-shell.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&scid=scplp2863879&sc_intid=09237-01&gclid=CjwKEAjw5cG8BRDQj_CNh9nwxTUSJAAHdX3f52SojrU9D4_eQt71f3juZoAAMKuyqyGEcXLlUN80uxoCAtHw_wcB The web site is nuts.com. Hope this helps. Thank you.