Outdoor orchids

I was gifted with orchids for outdoors. They were growing in her yard in Oakland (97462). They are done blooming, so I have no idea what color or much else. It appears that they grow from a bulb. I also live in Oakland.

Douglas County Oregon orchids horticulture

Do you have a specific question about these orchids? Are you just interested in the general care of these plants? Please let me know and then we can try to provide the information that you are looking for.

Thanks,

Pami Opfer

Specifically, what kind of orchid, and how do I care for them...amount of sun, water, when to divide

I would suggest that you bring in pictures to the Master Gardener clinic at our office in Roseburg when you get a chance. The MG's can help you identify the type of orchid you have. If you have any in pots bring one in with you. It is difficult for me to ID the orchid from this picture.