I have a photo I took last year of a moth I have never seen before, can you help me identify it?

I have a photo that I have attached and would like to know what the name of it is? It is very unique looking to me and I have never seen one in my 55 plus years.

Okaloosa County Florida

From your picture you have a Mournful sphinx, Enyo lugubris (Linnaeus, 1771)

Family: Sphingidae
Subfamily: Macroglossinae
Identification: Body and wings are dark brown. Forewing has a large black patch covering most of the outer half of the wing, a pale tan cell spot, and a fairly straight median line to the inside of the cell spot.
Wing Span: 2 - 2 3/8 inches (5 - 6 cm).
Life History: Adults fly during the day, and make a whirring sound as they fly. Caterpillars pupate in loose cocoons in shallow underground burrows.
Flight: . All year in the tropics, south Florida, and Louisiana; August-November northward.
Caterpillar Hosts: Plants in the grape family (Vitaceae) including Vitus, Ampelopsis, and Cissus species.
Adult Food: Probably flower nectar.
Habitat: Not reported.
Range: Northern Argentina and Uruguay north through Central America, the West Indies, and Mexico to Arizona; east to Florida and north to South Carolina. Strays to Arkansas, Michigan, and New York.
Let me know if I can be of further help. A