Milkweed seeds

This page was suggested to ask a gardening question (I am not able to access the www.extension.udel.edu/ask site). I ordered (local) Common Milkweed seeds to lure Monarchs to my garden. The seeds came with a "bonus" of Gomphocarpas Physocarpus Balloon Plant Milkweed seeds. I can't find any information that these are okay to be planted here in Delaware. I'm leary of planting them for fear of hurting what we already have. Please advise! Thanks so much, in advance. :D

New Castle County Delaware wildflowers and native plants butterflies milkweed butterfly garden

Gomphocarpas Physocarpus (Balloon Plant Milkweed) is a native of Southeast Africa and grown as a perennial in zones 8-10. It grows as an annual here. Blooms in July and August. It is classified as invasive in southern climates. The Common Milkweed that your have acquired is more likely to attract Monarchs as it is a native plant.