Coyotes

For the past two weeks 4 coyote pups and the mother have been in my yard several times per day and at night (trailcam over 70 pics a day). I believe they may be living in the back of my property. They come as close as 200ft to my home. I have two Golden Retrievers who have full reign to my property. Should I be concerned. Is there an organization that relocates coyotes??? I prefer that they are not be harmed but also concerned for safety. Just wanted some feedback thanks

Henry County Kentucky agriculture coyotes henry county kentucky

Coyotes are a common sight in rural Kentucky. They generally prey on small mammals and birds and are occasionally a nuisance to sheep and goat producers. Coyotes have been known to kill cats and even small dogs but I would not be concerned about you two full-grown golden retrievers unless the coyotes are displaying unusual aggressive behavior that could indicate rabies. It is illegal for a pest removal service to relocate wild animals. They would have to euthanized if they are removed.