Grape Vine Problem

I have four grape vines in my back yard. The oldest one has suddenly wilted and seems to be dying. I used to actually eat the grapes or use them for jelly, but recent years have just used the vines as decorative. On Saturday afternoon I noticed the vine looking wilted, and it has gotten worse sense then. With some leaves brown and dry. I have not used any herbicides in this part of the garden and the only insecticides I have used is the occasional spray of Off (mostly on me!) as I weed. It's an old friend and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Boyd County Kentucky grapevine growing grapes boyd county kentucky horticulture

Hello. Thank you for your question. It is difficult to see the vines in these pictures. Please contact the Boyd County Extension Office, who may need for you to bring a sample in to the office. I have included the office contact information below.

Boyd Cooperative Extension Office
2420 Center Street, Catlettsburg, KY 41129-1279
(606) 739-5184