Help starting a small orchard

I have started a small orchard of 56 trees, primarily apple. They are now starting to bear fruit, but I have lots of questions on maintenance of the trees and pest management. I see all the info on your website, but was wondering if the extension office offered classes or some kind of service to get some face to face help.

Washington County Minnesota apples home apple production home horticulture

Thank you for the question. While I don't know of particular Extension office classes, the University of Minnesota Extension offers many different horticulture classes. If you look at their class offerings, you might find something that meets your needs. You might want to call the state horticultural society which publishes Northern Gardener magazine. They offer many different classes in different counties each month: https://www.northerngardener.org/.
Another option is to contact apple orchards around you and ask for information. They might have some good resources for you.

Thank you for contacting Extension.