Is it poisoness?
Yes! Poison ivy grows almost exclusively in North America. The rash they cause is an immune reaction to an oil called urushiol that occurs in their sap. Not all people are sensitive to it, but most are. And you may not start reacting until you've been exposed a few times. Never count on being immune!
A product with Triclopyr which kills systemically any woody brush/vine/shrub. Take care using this product as you would with any chemical! Drift from this spray can also kill desirable shrubs nearby so avoid spraying on windy days.
Let me know if you have further questions. A
Thank you so much!
You are very welcome--anytime. A