What a I?
It looks like you have pokeweed. This is a very beautiful weed, but poisonous to humans and animals. It spreads quickly by birds eating the purple berries and 'pooping' the seeds everywhere. I would recommend removing the plant before it develops the berries, especially if you have children or pets, as it is toxic, especially the berries and roots. The birds love the berries, but keep in mind that this is how the pokeweed spreads. Use gloves around this plant, many people are sensitive to them and may break out. Check out the following sites: http://extension.psu.edu/pests/weeds/weed-id/pokeweed http://www.annarbor.com/home-garden/pokeweed---a-giant-among-native-plants/ I hope this was helpful. Feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.