Mature Orange Tree Distress!!!!

My orange tree has been looking not too good for a while now. My crop was fine from this January and my blooms were ok and the fruit still looks fine. The leaves on the other hand are turning yellow and falling from the tree. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am unsure on the type of orange but it resembles a juice orange and is at least 20 ft tall.
I look forward to any help possible.
Best Regards,
Robert

Harris County Texas

We have been seeing a lot of citrus reacting to the water stress from the rain in the spring. My tree is currently showing similar signs. When the soil stays wet for too long and there is a lack of air/oxygen in the soil the roots suffer. The tree will shed some leaves as a defense mechanism until the conditions are corrected.

Monitor your tree through the rest of the season. You should see new bud/leaves develop as the yellow leaves drop. If there are any dead branches remove as needed.

Thanks for the question.