planting on a hill
Thank you for the question. In order to be most helpful we need more information.
1. What is the purpose of the planting? Erosion control, flower garden, etc
2. How large an area are you trying to cover?
3. Is there supplemental water available for use when it doesn't rain?
4. Does the site need to be low maintenance or will you be willing to care for it pretty regularly?
5. Is there anything else on the hill, like trees or shrubs?
6. Are there sight lines that should be preserved limiting the height of plants installed?
7. Are the soil conditions generally dry or on the moist side?
8. What do you like? Flowers, grasses, low growing ground covers, shrubs, other?
9. How many hours per day is the hill in the sun? Morning or afternoon?
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back.