What is this

Is this poison ivy if not what is it?

Macomb County Michigan

It doesn't appear to be poison ivy. Poison ivy has three leaves where this one looks like it has one leaf with two small lobes at the base. It could be confused with poison ivy. Poison ivy also has aerial roots that attach to other objects such as trees and wooden fences, etc. Check out this link: http://msue.anr.msu.edu/news/identifying_poison_ivy_isnt_always_easy_to_do I don't know what your plant is, but if you send more information I may be able to tell you. Does it have fruit or flowers, is it a vine? Is it something you planted or did it come up wild? I will continue searching for it and let you know if I find it.

Thank you for your answer. Definitely didn't plant it. Looks to be a vine. It does seem to have had small light violet flowers.

Thanks for your response. I'll continue to search, and get back to you ASAP.

The closest match I can find is Bittersweet Nightshade (solanum dulcamara). Google it and click on images. See what you think!