Irrigation pipe needs fixing

Asked June 24, 2016, 5:37 PM EDT

Hello I have some irrigation pipe that needs some work. Is there anyone whio can help me answer some questions?

Douglas County Oregon irrigation and water management irrigation

1 Response

That is not something I am knowledgeable about. I usually talk with the folks at the Douglas County Farmers Coop when I need to make a irrigation equipment repair. You might want to try them. Their phone number is 541-673-0601.