farm planning

Asked June 23, 2016, 6:10 PM EDT

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing 18 acres in Jeffersonville with a small farm in mind. I'd love some advice on planning and soil ammendment. Any recommendations on where to find help on this?


1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to assist you, we will need additional information. Please contact the Montgomery County Extension Office and the Agriculture Agent will be glad to assist you.

Ronald D Catchen
Montgomery Cooperative Extension Office
106 East Locust Street, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353-1400
(859) 498-8741