Vine that's impossible to kill perennial

This vine has taken over my flower bed. It haseems been impossible for me to kill since I moved in 3 years ago. It grows very quickly and has a cluster of tiny green leaves on the vine and also little tiny purple flowers every so often. I try to yank it up and it seems to duplicate or spread underground as I find little round seeds in the soil and very twine lime reddish brown coloured roots. Iys choking out all other plants because it uses so much of the nutrients and makes the soil impacted with these dense roots. It climbs up my evergreen tree and fence if I don't pull it off and a week later it's growing all over again.

Outside United States

Hello, please let us know where this vine is located. If it is outside of the US - what country? If it is inside the US, what state and county? This way it will be easier for us to diagnose the problem and assign the question to the best expert.