Sweet ants in kitchen

Hi! I have had the little ants coming in around a window in my kitchen for 4 weeks. I get them once in a while and usually when I put out a Terro liquid ant bait trap, the numbers increase initially and then I don't have any more ants. Not this time! I've put out 3 traps and every day I still have ants. Not a lot, but enough to make me crazy. Any suggestions? I've also sprinkled the granular Terro outside the window.

New Castle County Delaware ipm pest pests ants ant

Those products will work, they just take time. If you want to try a different ant bait, then they will also work but usually takes six to eight weeks to completely eliminate the colony. It may work faster, but I tend to err on the side of long to limit my frustrations. Ant control is about patience because sprays targeting workers do nothing to managing ants coming into the home. Sprays only kill those they come in contact with whereas baits eventually should get the queen. Garden centers in the area have a variety of different baits (different active ingredients) and I'd choose one with a different active ingredient than that listed with Terro since you used it previously.