What type of melon is this?

I believe it is either a honeydew or cantaloupe, but am unsure at this time

Outside United States fruits and vegetables melons horticulture

Picture is needed for me to ID your melon fruit.

An alternative is to do an internet search for "images of melon fruits" to see pictures of many different melons. Compare your melons to those pictures.

Sorry. I think you'll have to try an internet search to compare. At this very early stage there is little chance of identifying a particular variety. To be honest, these leaves look more like something in the Brassica family (cabbage, broccoli etc.). Most melons, even at this stage, are covered with short hairs that make them slightly fuzzy in appearance and these leaves & stems look very smooth. They also have lobes which don't resemble melons I know of. Some watermelons have lobed leaves (but again would likely not be smooth). Also the cotyledons (the little "first leaves" at the bottome that come out of the seed before the true leaves begin to form) don't look like those in melon seedlings. If you search "Brassica seedlings" you'll see how the shape looks more like plants in that family.