What is this plant?

Fast growing, thick stalks, soft leaves with small green and white flowers with purple filaments. Growing in landscaping on my new property, no idea what it is. Grows like a weed.

Codington County South Dakota horticulture

This looks like bouncingbet (Saponaria officinalis) but a closer image of the leaves and stems would have been helpful in identification. It can be rather attractive but it is a perennial that can spread by underground stems and seeds so it can get weedy.

Thanks! I will upload a few more pictures, the leaves look different than those on a bouncing bet, as do the flowers. Not knowing what this is is really bothering me! :) I appreciate any help!

The new images help. It is still a closely related plant to the Bouncingbet, possibly bladder campion (Silene vulgaris) but it may be actually a cultivar of the plant, instead of the typical wild type which explains why the leaves loos a bit different.

I think you're right!!! THANK YOU! This has been bugging me forever! I feel better now. Thank you!!