poisionous hemlock

Asked June 13, 2016, 1:07 PM EDT

how do you get rid of poison hemlock? my farm is full of it. is there someone who could help me>

Harrison County Kentucky

1 Response

Please contact your local Extension Agent for Agriculture and Natural Resources, Jessica Barnes. Here is her office number: (859) 234-5510