Farming grants

Asked June 11, 2016, 9:31 PM EDT

Hello. We live on a small one acre piece of property. We are looking to get back to our roots and start agricultural farming. However we do not make enough money to purchase the land or equipment needed to do what we would like. We are curious if there are any "beginner farmer grants" or any other type of grants that we can apply for to help us. We would like to grow crops as well as eventually livestock

Campbell County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. There are many types of grants that are available, but there are specific questions dealing with this topic. Please contact the Agriculture Extension Agent in Campbell County at the address below.

Don Sorrell
Campbell Cooperative Extension Office
3500 Alexandria Pike, Highland Heights, KY 41076-1705
(859) 572-2600