If you are the wrong division to answer my ?'s at OSU Extensionplease forward to correct division. T

I just bought a seedless Concord Grapevine from a local nursery that is 2 years old. It I very healthy looking with a sturdy main trunk and several leafy vines. It also has produced formed green grapes the size of small, large & a few extra large peas. I am of course ready to plant it next to my grape arbor which is 9-10 ft long. First, do I take the grapes off? Some info online says to not let them produce for 2 years but in this case we are on the 2nd year. The nursery said to not remove the grapes but just plant it. Second, specifically how do I plant it? (Plant G soil added? Width, depth of hole? How close to arbor? Soak roots first? Do I trim it now or just guide the vines and trim in fall?) Lastly, I have 1 vine that is 20+ years old that is still producing at one end of arbor. Can I fit 3 grape vines on the arbor or just 2? The arbor (trellis) is made up of 3 wooden posts that have holes to run up to 3 rods at various heights. Please respond as I am late in Spring!

Mercer County Ohio grape vines growing grapes

Q: First, do I take the grapes off? Some info online says to not let them produce for 2 years but in this case we are on the 2nd year. The nursery said to not remove the grapes but just plant it.

A; No need to take the fruits off on grapevines.

Q: Second, specifically how do I plant it? (Plant G soil added? Width, depth of hole?

A: two feet wide and 10 inches deep.

Q: How close to arbor?

A: 6 to 8"

Q: Soak roots first?

A: Yes.

Q: Do I trim it now or just guide the vines and trim in fall?

A: Leave two strongest canes and remove the rest now.

Q: Lastly, I have 1 vine that is 20+ years old that is still producing at one end of arbor. Can I fit 3 grape vines on the arbor or just 2? The arbor (trellis) is made up of 3 wooden posts that have holes to run up to 3 rods at various heights.

Q: Grapevines are spaced about 6 to 8 feet part.

A: 2 may be better.

Thank you! For your specific responses. Do I cut even if there are grape clusters on the vine I am cutting?

Yes, it is fine to cut off canes with fruits . You are training two trunks.