weed control

Asked June 6, 2016, 11:48 AM EDT

What is this weed and how do I get rid of it? It's all threw my lawn.

San Juan County New Mexico

1 Response

Please contact Bonnie Hopkins, your local NMSU County Extension Agent.

Bonnie Hopkins

Title: Agriculture Agent

Office Phone: 505-334-9496

Email: bhopkins@nmsu.edu

Best regards.