Got any idea what this is?

This plant sits in for the of my garage bought the home in winter so it established but it's getting in my way. I don't know what it is or how to take care of it. Please advise.

Pierce County Washington wildflowers and native plants plant identification hollyhocks

Looks like hollyhocks to me. Many people covet them and have a hard time getting them to establish, so consider yourself lucky! I suggest letting them bloom and seeing if you like the colors. If not, you could offer them free for the digging on craigslist or a farm store bulletin board. You could also spray them out with an over-the-county broad leaf weed spray, but why not wait to make that fatal decision until after they have bloomed and you can see how beautiful they are? They are self-seeding bi-annuals (grow first year, flower the next), so you should always have some in that site from now on.

Thanks so much Susan!