Rose Rosette Disease

My roses just don't look right, my neighbor said they have the disease,can you tell?

Wake County North Carolina disease issues roses horticulture

This does indeed look like Rose Rosette Disease. The multiple new red shoots (called a witches' broom) is a classic sign. This disease is a virus that is spread by mites. In turn, gardeners can pass it along to their other roses by trimming both infected and noninfected bushes using the same pruners without cleaning between cuts. There is no treatment for this disease. Infected plants should be removed - roots and all to limit spread. Infected plant material should either be burned or bagged for the trash. The article link provides more information.

https://guilford.ces.ncsu.edu/2014/06/rose-rosette-disease/

How long before I can plant roses there after I dig everything up, or do I have to wait if I decide to plant something else

Current recommendation is to wait at least 2 years before trying to replant roses in the same area. Be sure that all infected roots, leaves, and stems are cleared from the area.