vegetable plant id

Hello

I brought thsee three vegetable plants attached from a farm unfortunately they were unlabelled. .Whilst it's exciting to see what they will bare I would like to know what they are so to nurture then accordingly. Many thanks.

Outside United States vegetables cabbage plant identification greens turnip horticulture vegetable identification vegetable gardening

Hello, please let us know where this plant is located. If it is outside of the US - what country? If it is inside the US, what state and county? This way it will be easier for us to diagnose the problem and assign the question to the best expert.

Hi Ann
Many thanks for your reply.

I brought these vegetable plants in London United Kingdom. I brought them from a city farm unfortunately they were unlabelled and the gardener was away on that day.

Kind regards Dez

The first looks like a brassica, probably a cabbage. The second looks like one of the greens, possibly a kale. The third may be a type of parsley, possibly Italian parsley.

Hope that helps.