What kind of diagram/chart is this?

Hi,

I have made a diagram which shows how many of the respondents that answered x on question a, also answered y on question b.

My first thought is that it is a Venn Diagram or Euler diagram, but my diagram does not show: Those who have answered x on question a, but not answered y on question b.

Please take a look at the diagram I have attached.

Any idea of what this type of diagram is called?

Thank you!

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.