garden troubles

i have several cauliflower plants in tubs and they are starting to look bad, maybe you could help? I had a terrible time with the powdery mildew last year and any help protecting from this again this year would be appreciated. Additionally i have a problem with my raspberry plant and a tomato that doesnt look so good. Thank you for any help! Charles DeWald

Campbell County Kentucky container gardening campbell county kentucky horticulture vegetable gardening

My name is DJ Scully, U.K., Campbell County Extension Agent for Natural Resources and Environmental Management. First, I'd like to apologize for the delay in replying. I was unavailable last week due to a family vacation. Since I was assigned your questions, no one else was able to respond.

There are a few people at my office that work in Horticulture that may be better qualified to answer your questions. There names are Sarah Stoltz and Terri Turner. Office number - (859) 572-2600. Email: sarah.stoltz@uky.edu or turner@uky.edu

With all the wet weather this spring, fungal diseases may be a problem. Did you use any fungicides this spring? Feel free to contact Sarah or Terri first. If you fail to get the help you need, please feel free to contact me, and I will make sure you receive the assistance you request. Cell - (859) 992-1768; Office (859) 572-2600 or email: djscully@uky.edu