Toxicity of Brugmansia on Bees

I AM A LOVER OF BRUGMANSIA (ANGEL TRUMPETS) AND HAVE TEN PLANTED IN MY YARD. MY HUSBAND HOWEVER IS A LOVER OF BEES AND WANTS TO RAISE THEM AND HAS TAKEN HOW-TO CLASSES (CERTIFIED). MY CONCERN IS THE TOXICITY OF THE BRUGMANSIA AND THE AFFECT ON THE HONEY. ANY EXPERTISE, ADVICE, OR KNOWLEDGE, GREATLY WANTED, AND APPRECIATED. I AM NOT WILLING TO GIVE THEM UP AND NEITHER IS HE. HOPE THIS GREAT DEBATE DOESN'T LAND US IN DIVORCE COURT. JUST JOKING...LOVE HIM MORE. SERIOUSLY CAN WE HAVE IT ALL OR MUST WE FORFEIT ONE OVER THE OTHER. I ALSO HAVE A VEGETABLE AND BUTTERFLY GARDEN.

Salem Virginia beekeeping apiculture honeybees plant toxicity

I am sorry it has been so long to get an answer to your question. It has been passed from one "expert" to another and no one wants to take a stab at it.
So I am going to pass on what I found on the intranet. I know nothing of the source of info and cannot vouch for it veracity.
http://www.countryfile.com/countryside/top-ten-plants-are-bad-bees