I am a mother of three grown children and I have two granddaughters, I have...

I am a mother of three grown children and I have two granddaughters, I have been married 27 years, 2 of our children are on their own and have purchased homes and our middle child will be getting married in July, and all of our children are attending college , our youngest daughter is still at home. I would like to ask where can I can go to get help to set up a household budget? We have never had one , and I am in desperate need for help in making a budget, to save, cut down on spending and learn about safe investing. Thank you ! I am very overwhelmed.

Wayne County Ohio saving and investing home budget

Good Afternoon,
Please forgive me for not answering sooner, I've been out of town on vacation. I would love to talk with you about a program we have with volunteers who will help you set financial goals and design a working budget to meet your needs. It is a free program that we've had great results with. Please call our office at 330-264-8722 and ask for either Melinda or Marcia and the Master Money Mentor program, it sounds just right for you. Thanks and I'll look forward to hearing from you soone!
Melinda