hay shade cost share program

Asked May 31, 2016, 11:57 PM EDT

Hello my name is Mohamed edelbi new farmer in Shelbyville ky I built two hay barns last year for my cows how can I get some financial help like cost share for that? thank you

Shelby County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact Corinne Belton, Extension Agriculture Agent in Shelby County. She will be able to give you specific assistance with your question.

Corinne F Belton

Shelby County Office
1117 Frankfort Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Phone: (502) 633-4593