Emerald Ash Bore

Asked May 31, 2016, 3:19 PM EDT

Hello, I am a lifelong resident of Boone County and the City of Florence. I have a question about the Emerald Ash bore. Is there any assistance for residents who have a tree that has fallen victim to the ash bore. If so, how does one go about applying for such assistance? Thank you in advance for your time-Matt

Boone County Kentucky

1 Response

If the tree is on your personal property, then you are on your own for all costs of treating or removing the tree. We can provide you with a list of ISA Certified Arborists who can treat or remove the trees, as needed. Call us at 859-586-6101.

If the tree is a hazard along a road or on a public right-of-way, you can call the city of Florence and ask if they can remove the tree.