What kind of plant is this?
Hi! I'm wondering if you can help me identify this plant. I got it as a gift a couple of years ago, and it's getting a little out of control. Wanted to figure out what it is so I can figure out how to care for it.
Salt Lake County Utah plant identification
- Take leafy cuttings from new growth, a few inches long
- Strip or prune off bottom leaves, leaving three or four at the top
- Insert into moist potting soil
- Place in bright but indirect light
- Cover with a plastic "tent" or cut-off soda bottle to retain humidity
- Keep moist, not wet
- Some annual cuttings root readily in water; follow all the other directions
- Dipping cut ends into "rooting hormones" may increase the number of cuttings that will root in soil