least toxic treatment to eliminate chewing bugs
Debris on kitchen counter and whitish substance between boards on ceiling directly above suggest chewing insects. Some tiny fly-like insects, dead, nearby. Not termites. Exterminator suggested dusting all seams in paneling, applying gel to interior walls and Termidor to entire exterior perimeter. Not a fan of pesticides but need to address the problem. What is least toxic approach?
Will you tell me the name of the dusts and gels recommended by the Exterminator? All of our replies relating to pesticides are drawn from the VA Tech Pest Management Guide and are very specific. Also, do you have photos to help with developing a reply?