Brush Control

Asked May 25, 2016, 1:37 PM EDT

Hi I'm from Houston and have some land in Milam County, close to Calvert in Robertson County and I'm looking for some workshops on how I can get certified to use Grazon P+D, and maybe other courses on brush control. I'm trying to kill of honeylocust and mesquite trees.

Do you have any upcoming classes? Thanks!

Milam County Texas

1 Response

We do not have any applicator training courses coming up, however if you need your private applicator license, you can take the course online with the Texas Department of Agriculture and then find your closest testing center on the TDA's website; Agrilife no longer does the testing at our offices.
We do have continuing education courses for pesticide applicators once a month from August-February that cover a variety of topics; you can check our website the month of to find the agenda for that months training.