Backyard Chicken Illness

I have a backyard flock of chickens and several of my adult hens and one of my pullets seem to be suffering with some kind of illness. Symptoms mostly loose stool/diarrhea with the pullet showing signs of intestinal sloughing in her stool, and one adult developed a limp, which is improving. They have been showing signs for about a month. Treatment with Amprolium in drinking water and herbal treatments do not seem to be working.I'm not sure what I am dealing with and what to do next.

Benton County Oregon

Amprolium is not an antibiotic, it is a nutritional inhibitor that aims at coccidiosis, a protozoal disease, which is less common in adult birds. Loose droppings are common in chickens from time to time depending of feed.
Questions:
What do you mean by "intestinal sloughing"?
Do the birds appear sick, ie. lethargic, not eating, etc.
Are they laying?
What are you feeding: prepared feeds, supplements (scraps, scratch, etc)
Any mortality?

For a proper diagnosis, take any sick or dead birds to the Vet Diagnostic Lab, Magruder Hall, 30th St, Corvallis 541-737-3261.