Sycamore in trouble

I have tried to use google to figure out what is wrong with our Sycamore without success. I am hoping someone might know. I'm attaching pictures of the leaves and tree. Many young leaves are turning brown and falling off. The tree has lost a great many leaves over the last week. Our yard looks like fall! Some leaves are healthy-looking gree though, too. None of the other Sycamores on the block look this way. One picture shows the fallen leaves on the driveway, to show the green ones too. One picture is up into the tree, to show that the leaves look sparse now. One picture is a closer photo of a branch, to show the leaves as they look while still on the tree. thank you, amy

Howard County Maryland sycamore anthracnose trees

Sycamores can abe susceptible to anthracnose, a fungal disease. This disease can be prevalent during cool wet springs followed by a few days of warm weather. You may notice browning along the leaf veins. Anthracnose can affect oak, sycamore, ash, maples, etc. No control is necessary. Rake all fallen leaves to prevent overwintering spores.
This does not kill the tree. However, it can be defoliated by mid summer. Fungicides are not practical for large trees. In general, sycamores may drop brown leaves throughout the season time. The good news is that Sycamores continue to put on new leaves as they have an indeterminate growth habit. http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/shade-tree-anthracnose-trees